Tuesday 19 March 2019

Allah is Merciful:

Allah is Merciful. We are never so sinful that Allah is unwilling to take us back into his Mercy, so long as we turn to him in repentance. In what measure Allah will forgive us? It comes in a Hadith,  "Allah the Almighty has said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask to me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to me, ascribing no partner to me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as
great as it.


Writer......
                    ABDUR-RAHEEM AZMI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modren garments

It is, therefore, Haram to wear almost skin- tight clothes, mini dress, micro-dress , see-through, and all sorts of top- less garments...